Surge tubes help protect the engine from water ingestion.
Connection elbows, wyes and tubing can easily be adapted to accommodate custom tailored applications.
- Unmatched quality with all hand lay up fiberglass fabrication.
- Material: Biaxial E-Glass/Vinylester, fire retardant (Class 1)... Hetron FR 998 resin.
- Far more shock absorbent and resilient - will not shatter.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Unlike bromated polyester resin, our fire retardant vinylester resin does not absorb water at high temperatures.
- Less likely than filament wound tubing to "weep" through side wall tubing due to materials and fabrication techniques.
- Excellent hose sealing properties when compared to filament wound tubing.
- Smooth exterior finish.
- Custom tailored fiberglass exhaust components - no problem.
- Temperature rating: 240-250 degrees F.*
- White gelcoat finish standard on all muffler and surge tube products.
- Show quality" finish available upon request.
- 316L Stainless steel Crush resistant rings installed at all hose connections to resist over torquing of hose clamps.
- 316L Stainless steel Crush resistant rings available separately for customer installation.
*NEED A SPECIFIC ANGLE? NO PROBLEM - JUST CALL US. (561) 848-1238
MARINE EXHAUST SYSTEMS INC. IS THE ONLY EXHAUST MANUFACTURER THAT DESIGNS AND FABRICATES BOTH THE STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST PIPE(S) AND FIBERGLASS COMPONENTS - SUPPLYING A TOTAL "TURBO TO TRANSOM ®" OR "TURBO TO UNDERWATER DISCHARGE" EXHAUST PACKAGES.